Monday, July 21, 2014

sydni, introduced:

i want to talk about me. and poems and summer and you and pavanes. and snowcones and hammocks and couches and rocks. and headbands and yoga and milkshakes and stars. i like parallelism and mikell abernathy and the way trees look when i wear my glasses and my sage-colored blanket and that malt shop in provo.
the happiest things: my little sister. mugs. rain and sunshine mixed. naps. the prettiest things: my little sister. daisies.
my real favorite things.
x. harry potter (by the way today is the seventh anniversary of the seventh book's release and you bet i cried)
x. bath and body
x. relief society (this is not a joke)
x. gossip girl
x. monday emails
x. like crazy
x. grapefruit candies
x. piggy banks
x. crying
x. almond milk
x. subbing for the primary pianist
x. seth
x. unrequited love poem
x. masaman
x. opi nailpolish
x. the keyboard by my bed
x. swinging
x. dresses
x. state street grill
things i'm really going to miss.
x. alex
x. alex
x. alex
x. baths

5 comments:

  1. MIKELL ABERNATHY AND YOGA AND GRAPEFRUIT CANDIES AND BATHS. but mostly mikell. and you of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so so good. So perfect. Your mind is pretty. Beautiful actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read all of this and I wish we would've been better friends in high school.

    ReplyDelete