Wednesday, July 30, 2014

[too late for a high school post//sorry for that]



i'm too content to write anything gripping or heartbreaking or beautiful or even anything lovely or nice or sweet. i finally found something i like to eat for breakfast and i take a nap some days and i still practice the piano and drink a lot of crystal light and i guess nothing has changed since graduation because today i got an email about online health. (even we are still the same minus our excuses and i miss them all.)

5 comments:

  1. I love this. So honest. "Even we are still the same minus our excuses and i miss them all."

    ReplyDelete
  2. genuinely loved this.
    like got way too excited about it.
    i need to calm down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not exaggerating when I say that your writing will always be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much related to this post. The part about breakfast.

    ReplyDelete